Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Lord


Dear God,

I sometimes feel like giving up the assignment bestowed by you upon my life. I feel as if sometimes you have something else for me to contend with. I know with certainty my calling before you, but Im not certain of the location of that assignment. It's tough my Lord, feels like thorns of flesh stinging upon my spirit now and then. I feel like I'm not needed, and I may be of greater service to you elsewhere. It could be that I'm still adjusting back, but the pain is too painful at times.

By your tender mercies oh Lord, please give me the grace, the peace and comfort. You know my heart more than anyone else on this earth, and I want to lean on your strength more and more, day by day.

Lord, all that you have spoken to me, I ask that these words will accomplish your will. I'm just a clay pot carrying your message and fragrance to whom you have send me to.

Thank you Jesus my Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve your kingdom. Please help me to be like how you were to your disciples.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: